We operate under a business name Visa for All.
Visa for All is a specialised migration company with a Head Quarter located in Queensland, Australia with ABN registration number 66 190 707 321
We are dealing with various migration matters on a regular basis. With our extensive knowledge of migration Law and Regulations, we will give you peace of mind, your application is in the hands of professionals. Visa for All provides a friendly and personalised service tailored to your individual needs in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Code of Conduct
Visa for All as every professional migration agency comply with the Code of Conduct as issued by the office of the MARA. For more information about the code of conduct please click here.
Registered Migration Agent
Visa for All operates under the directorship of Karol Nowak who is a Registered Migration Agent (1280062).
We offer a personalised assessment of your eligibility to migrate to Australia. Your enquiry is being looked after by a real person & not a computerised response, unlike many generic online assessments. We assess your eligibility against the current Migration Law and Regulations and advice the best option in your particular circumstances.
We provide advice on the following matters:
- Migration and visas to Australia
- Visa application process for Australia
- Requirements for visa types relevant to your situation
- Australian Citizenship
Our role as a migration professional is to:
- provide with an advice of your rights under the Migration Act 1958,
- check your eligibility against Migration Law and Regulations and let you know the best visa options tailored for your situation,
- provide honest advice about the prospects of success of your visa application,
- prepare your application in the best possible manner to ensure you’ll receive your visa as quickly as possible and without stress,
- lodging your visa documentation in accordance with current legislative requirements,
- arranging nomination by State or Territory Government for your skilled visa where required,
- managing the application through it’s lifetime, keeping you updated on a regular basis
- advise you of any changes to the law or departmental policy requirements affecting the visa application during the processing of the application,
Although we work with various visa types, Skilled nad Partner Migration is our main focus. We specialise in visa categories:
- General Skilled Migration (Subclass 189, 190)
- Employer Sponsored Visas (temporary and permanent – 457, ENS, RSMS)
- Partner Visas (Subclass 820,801,100, 309)
- Student Graduate Visas
- Student Visas
- Business Skills Migration
- Business Visas
- Family Migration
- Parent Migration
- Tourist Visas
We do not assist with Refugee Visas.